10 things that have made me happy this week!
- The sound of heavy rain on the roof and windows. It’s been constant this week, and I’ve not minded a bit.
- Assisting with essential Christmas shopping. I'm often put in charge of present and card buying, and this year I enjoyed it more than last.
- Reading my Auntie's blog. I hadn't known about it until a few days ago, she has now given me even more inspiration to carry on writing!
- Getting the house ready for my brother, Max and his friend, Didi's arrival. He's been away from home for a while now, although sometimes stressful, it's always a delight to have him back.
- A fruit bowl piled high with clementines. Oh so juicy!
- Being lucky enough to have a few close friends and family members I can really open up to when things get a little rough.
- Making lists. I'm not so secretly a complete perfectionist and lists keep me organised.
- Frank Sinatra's Christmas album - It's less than a week until Christmas and I've over played it. Still, his sweet, smooth voice is charming to say the least.
- Handing in my English Language coursework (early might I add!) - I couldn't be more ecstatic that it's out of the way and I can have a swell break.
- Sparking a smile on my Mum's face. Christmas can be a difficult and reflective time for us both, so seeing her face light up when I tell a highly embarrassing joke is lovely.