I like to pretend that I’m a wise individual since I’m nearing eighteen years of age, but the truth is, I do a lot of stupid stuff, and I probably will for a long time.
Nonetheless, everyone needs unwarranted advice from a complete stranger.
1. People from all around the world aren't as different as they're made out in the news.
2. To a certain extent, no one knows what they're doing...
3. Be very serious about not taking things seriously.
4. If you want a gin and tonic, have a bloody gin and tonic.
5. It's okay to disagree with criticism.
6. If your dog starts to smell like popcorn, he probably needs a bath.
7. Only buy clothes that make you want to dance.
8. Energy is contagious, positive and negative alike.
9. Smile at those who never smile at you.
10. No one can steal the way you wear a plain white shirt.
11. Salt water heals.
12. Question everything.
13. Don't believe everything you read on the internet - except this.
14. Always invest in a good pair of shoes.
15. Some days you're the bird, some days you're the statue.
16. Take pictures, often.
17. You can tell a lot about a person from the way they treat waiters/waitresses.