Saturday 31 May 2014

This Week #5



It's been a little while since I rounded up the week like this (I'm aware it's Saturday, I have another post for tomorrow). I think these are actually some of my favourite posts to write. It's probably just welcomed headspace.

Things have been a bit mental recently (I say this every time but it is kind of true) and now I've actually sat down and attempting to summarise, I can't quite compute any of it.





Most of my time has been spent with friends and when asked the next day (by my Dad) what we'd been up to, my reply was "youth stuff" - I don't think that one worked in my favour.

I made it big this week; my ramblings were used a two minute clip on BBC Radio 5 and my photos featured on page 4/5 in a real life magazine...  All autograph requests can be forwarded to my PA (that was a joke, please no one take it seriously... mainly because my signature is shocking).


Things have felt pretty sweet lately and I've had to stop a few times and just absorb what's really going on. It feels damn good!


This week's teaching: "I'm glad you're alive."



No comments:

Post a Comment