Sunday 3 August 2014

This Week #8


There's little rhyme or rhythm to this week. Or this post. It's a jumble and mostly a reflection of the state my head is in. I know 'state' sounds a little negative, but actually I'm feeling at ease and have done for a healthy sum of the week.


If this week has enlightened me about anything it's that I have pretty much no filter on the words that spill from my mouth after around 9pm. Realistically, it's not like I have much of a filter before that but you get the idea. I've found myself talking a lot lately, and not about all that much really. There's the odd person that can tolerate it and will (I hope) happily listen to me ramble about little of concern while they cook, drive, shop. The point of this is that it's bloody lucky that I'm yet to find myself being punched in the face for excessive talking and laughing.


Most importantly, the gross feeling that came after consuming half a litre of frozen yoghurt at 10pm, in a car park with Paolo Nutini playing louder than necessary was definitely worth it. If you asked me why I probably couldn't give you an exact reason, I reckon I was just super content and calm in that half an hour.

This week's teaching: "We all put our trousers on one leg at a time."

No comments:

Post a Comment