Monday 17 November 2014

Finding Balance


Writing from the window of a much loved coffee shop after an intense yoga class - that could really only be considered pilates - probably makes this all sound a little bit more dreamy. And I like that, it sits well with me.

My headspace feels good. Sane even. It's completely full and completely empty.
I woke up calm. Showered and brushed my teeth. Refused to wear a scrap of make up and adorned my best yoga clothes. My phone is switched off and I'm sneaking three raspberries in to my mouth at regular intervals. I've got everything I need.

Granted, there are a few things I desire; a plan, a little more money (simply for ease), summer to happen all over again. But what I have is enough. And that's what I'm trying to keep in my mind. I have what I need, I can walk, talk, swim, laugh, love and so far I've managed just over 18 years with all of those talents. 

So, it's enough right? Of course it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment