10 things that make me feel healthy!
- Eating well rounded meals - breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Exercise - especially Yoga and swimming.
- Seeing my family and investing in my relationships - there are very few people I'd rather spend my time with and actively participating in the love shared between me and another makes me feel alive.
- Accepting and seeking help/advice from others - I'm slowly learning that there's no shame in needing a little guidance every now and then. After all, no man is an island.
- A good chat - knowing when it's time to just sit and talk about the world and where I am brings me great comfort.
- Brisk walking against the wind - I can feel the wind go by when I run. It feels good. It feels fast.
- Knowing I've made others feel good.
- Recognising that I can't control the universe. I am the water, not a rock.
- Sleeping 9 hours every night without interruption - Zzzz...
- Being mindful - it keeps me grounded and alive.