Sunday 21 September 2014

This Week #10 | Planning Epiphanies


I'm going to cheat a little for this post and that's mostly because it's been a storm recently, the kind of the storm that shakes you up, leaves you feeling a little defeated and then washes an abundance of goodness over you.

Just over a week in and adulthood is treating me pretty well - I have few complaints. If it's taught me anything so far it's this:

  • I am beyond blessed
  • Photos are important
  • Some people will always be bitter
  • Friends that you can consider family are well worth keeping
  • A lot of people know me better than I thought
  • Worrying is a time waster
  • Wine is lethal but croissants are comforting

This year has been stellar and there's still a few months to go. Big things are coming up soon. I've got money to save, plans to make, photos to take, songs to dance to and people to love. No amount of worrying, winter demons or negativity will stand in the way. It's time now and I'm going to triumph.

No comments:

Post a Comment